Industrial Designer Caroline and Project Manager Johanna are now back at the Malmö office
We would like to welcome our Industrial Designer Caroline Formby and Project Manager Johanna Wretling Stadler back! After a year of parental leave, they have now returned, ready to take your visions to new heights here with us at Zenit Design. Here are their thoughts on being back at Zenit Design in Malmö!
Caroline Formby – Industrial Designer
(to the left)
Welcome, how does it feel to be back at Zenit Design?
– It feels good! It's fun to meet everyone again and I’m excited to get started.
What have you been looking forward to and what have you missed from work during your parental leave?
– It has been great to spend so much time with my son, but I have certainly missed the stimulus I get from my job. Now I'm looking forward to sink my teeth into some new projects!
Do you have any good tips on how to get back into everyday life?
– Just do it! Inhale everything that inspires you! I myself intend to listen to the lectures from The Conference, which can be heard from their website (klick here), while I’m at work.
Johanna Wrestling Stadler – Project Manager
(to the right)
Hello, nice to have you back! How does it feel?
– Like a new job! Exciting and new. In recent years, I have been full-time at Sony as Design Manager for Communication Design, so to come back to a job in-house is a lot of fun!
What would you like to do now when you're back?
– Exercise my brain and improve things. I am looking forward to pushing things forward and getting good results. Well, my little girl is very good, too, of course!
What is your best tip for getting back into work mode after a longer "leave"?
– Just do it… with a smile. It is contagious. A little Electro Swing in one’s ears doesn’t hurt, either.